Book with confidence
This icon identifies Chamber Members. Chamber Member accommodation providers adhere to and comply with the Chamber’s Accommodation Code Of Ethics!
Accommodations By Type
Jump down to your preferred accommodation type
Hotels, Motels, Inns & Resorts
Amber HotelAmber HotelContact: Forrest
Our brand new boutique hotel offers a clean and comfortable accommodation with modern décor and local flair. Our rooms are designed with your comfort in mind: soundproof walls, black-out drapes and the newest style Euro-top mattresses guarantee a superior sleep experience. Each room features anti-allergenic non-carpet flooring and a water heater, an individually controlled A/C, and daily housekeeping service. Each room is also equipped with features that will enhance your experience: free WiFi, a flat screen TV with cable channels, a single-cup coffee brewing station.
We are situated in the southeast of Grand Bend, on the west side of Ontario Street South (Bluewater Hwy 21). The Hotel is within walking distance of Lambton Shores beautiful public beaches on Lake Huron, the Grand Bend Marina which is one of three in Canada that is internationally recognized as a Blue Flag Marina, and the Grand Bend main strip with lovely shops and restaurants, and places to sit awhile. The Pinery Provincial Park famous for its white sand dunes, beautiful sunsets and healing pine forests is located just minutes drive south from the Hotel. Whether you are traveling for work, hosting an event, or visiting Grand Bend to explore its world-class range of nature, cultural, and modern attractions, Amber Hotel will impress you with exceptional accommodations and hospitality.
Aux Sables InnAux Sables InnContact: Chris & Windy Holder
Aux Sables Inn is nestled in a lovely wooded area offering plenty of shade just South of Grand Bend on Highway 21. All of our accommodations are attractive, and tastefully decorated.
Bonnie Doone ManorBonnie Doone ManorContact: Mel, Elia & Kristie Douglas
Welcome to the only specialty motel located ON the beach in Grand Bend. Browse through our, picture friendly website, to discover the charm of our 16 unique comfortable units, all with refrigerators and air conditioning.
Relax on our terraced front lawn, looking out over the sparkling waters of Lake Huron to capture the beauty of our sunsets. It’s a short stroll to Main Street for shopping, dining, entertainment and those summer must haves, ice cream and fries. Children under 15 stay free Monday to Thursday. Pets accepted for a fee. Open May through mid October.
Kristie, Dave and staff are here to make your stay an enjoyable one and invite you home year after year to your Beach House.
DREAMZ InnDREAMZ InnContact: Devankumar Shah & Himansu Shah
Newly built, open and welcoming guests from January 31, 2014, DREAMZ Inn is a contemporary designer hotel offering luxury suites with memory foam mattresses, select pillows and linens, a Welcome Package of complimentary soft drinks and bottled water plus complimentary breakfast. Our hotel is 100% smoke free, boasts landscaped grounds with multi-game sports court for tennis, basketball, volleyball and badminton, fitness centre, indoor heated salt water pool, hot tub, infra-red sauna and sundeck. Jacuzzi suites available. Among our many accessibility features we offer an LULA elevator, WC accessible suites, ramp, automatic doors, visual alarms and roll-in shower. Free Wi-Fi & Wired Internet access and local calls. Business Centre and meeting room. Kid-friendly cribs, high chairs and playpens (subject to availability).
Harmony InnHarmony InnContact: Devankumar Shah & Himansu Shah
We offer 27 well-appointed rooms set in two buildings located on a park-like landscaped lot just a few blocks from Goderich’s historic downtown “Square” and sandy beaches. All rooms are ground-floor with parking area and patio chairs in front of your room. Outdoor pool, patios, swings, hammocks, picnic table and BBQ. Free Wi-FI, room-to-room calling and local calls. Business Centre (computer, printing, copying, fax). Pet friendly. Parking available for large vehicles. Roll-away cots and connecting rooms for families available on request.
Oakwood ResortOakwood ResortDirector of SalesContact: Jeff Pacheco
Oakwood Resort is a family owned and operated resort located in Grand Bend Ontario. The resort is nestled within a natural setting featuring large mature trees and plenty of green space all just steps away from the beautiful white sand beaches of Lake Huron. With 126 rooms offering a variety of accommodation options including deluxe rooms, suites and cottages. We are the ideal location for a family getaway, a corporate retreat or just a weekend away for two. We also offer a wide range of things to do on site including an eighteen-hole golf course, relaxing spa, dining room and pub, indoor pool, indoor and outdoor hot tubs, tennis courts, fitness center, access to our private beach, children’s play area and ten thousand square feet of banquet and conference space.
126 Rooms and Suites / Dining, Golf, Spa, Indoor Pool / Open Year Round
Pinewood by the LakePinewood by the LakeContact: Dee Niergarth & Paul Nenos
Dee, Paul, Sarah and Angelina are pleased to welcome you to The Pinewood.
A quiet Adult vacation Getaway from the city. Your dog friendly home away from home.
We offer a choice of 6 unique 1 and 2 bedroom suites, all poolside. We have 2 regular motel rooms as well as 4 cottage like suites with kitchenettes and all the amenities. Everything you need for a great vacation.
Lounge by the sparkling pool or take a stroll up the street to the sandy shores of Ipperwash Beach. There are barbecues for each suite to use. Horseshoes to play. Enjoy a fire in one of our many fire pits. Just relax and enjoy the serenity The Pinewood has to offer.
You will LOVE IT! Lots of activities for the adventurous, close to world class golf, hiking and biking trails, swimming, fishing and much more.
Make The Pinewood your vacation destination. We offer daily and weekly rates. Please check our website for our rates and photos. Let us help make your vacation a memorable one.
Bed & Breakfasts
A Grand Hideaway B & BA Grand Hideaway B & BContact: Peter Miller
Grand Hideaway is a year-round Floridian style Bed & Breakfast accommodation that offers a tranquil and relaxed setting. Indulge in a worry free vacation located in a quiet area with a wide selection of activities minutes away.
Visit the beach or relax around the heated inground pool and hot tub.
Enjoy a delicious home-cooked breakfast while relaxing outdoors beside the pool. Your host, Peter Miller, was the owner/operator of Aunt Gussie’s Dining & Delectables for 11 successful years.
Wireless Internet, Queen-size beds, Central air-conditioning, heated pool, hot tub, pool side cabana.
Bee ‘n’ Bee Bed and BreakfastBee ‘n’ Bee Bed and BreakfastContact: Nadene & Pat Ballantyne
Enjoy your breakfast at a private table by the window, with a beautiful view, or spend your morning chatting at the communal table. Take a swim in the outdoor pool, or warm up in the hot tub on the raised back patio. We offer comfortable beds and peaceful quiet surroundings. Each room offers a private ensuite bathroom. Breakfast served daily 8am – 10am with 24-hour complimentary coffee/tea/hot chocolate. Common fridge stocked with refreshments. Free WiFi.
Lasata Bed & BreakfastLasata Bed & BreakfastContact: Christa Ihrig
Your personal oasis and relaxation destination on the shores of Lake Huron.
This quaint bed and breakfast is rich in character and offers private beach access within steps of the property. An idyllic pond, beautifully manicured gardens and a shelter of native trees makes Lasata the perfect reprieve from the hustle and bustle of the city. Your host Christa infuses the indoor and outdoor living quarters with a special flare that is equal parts heritage and modern comfort. The tranquility of this space is as nostalgic as it is unique. World renowned sunsets! Restaurant within walking distance! The perfect retreat for couples to relax…
Lasata Bed & Breakfast features:
- Bedroom A – King Size Bed, Ensuite 4-piece Bathroom ($125) – located in lower level
- Bedroom B – King Size Bed, Ensuite 4-piece Bathroom ($125) – locate in lower level
- Bedroom C – Queen Size Bed, 3-piece Bathroom (Private, Separate to Bedroom) ($105) – located in lower level
- Living room offers comfortable seating arrangement with TV
- Lounge room with TV and reading nook
- Outdoor patios with panoramic views of gardens and pond
- Heating/Air Conditioning
- Located steps to private beach on Lake Huron
- Hot breakfast and/or continental breakfast offerings inclusive of coffee/tea provided daily
- Free WiFi
- sorry – no pets, we love them but cannot host them
- sorry – no children, we are an adult getaway property
- summer rentals
- weekly rental discount available (15%)
- 2-night minimum stay on weekends and a 3-night minimum stay on long weekends
AllTheBestOne CottageAllTheBestOne CottageContact: David Best
LAST MINUTE PRICING MAY BE AVAILABLE PLEASE INQUIRE THREE DIFFERENT UNITS AVAILABLE. Property has 2 Full sized units (3 bedrooms each) plus Third Unit En-suite (1 bedroom). Each of these 3 units is a separate rental. We have the biggest piece of rental property in Grand Bend.
The cottage is on 5 acres of land. We are a mile from the main street. We are connected by the rotary nature trail/side walk. Everybody walks down the trail to the main street so that they do not have to pay for car parking. Lots of on site parking. Large 34′ x 20′ x 57″ deep, heated swimming pool (seasonal). Great family gathering spot for summer vacation, Christmas, Thanksgiving & Easter or simply to unwind.
First Upper and Second Lower units have 3 bedrooms, 1 newly renovated bathroom with tub and shower, living area, dining area and complete modern kitchen (equipped with dishes, cutlery, pots and pans and cleaning supplies). Each unit has its own private outdoor deck complete with patio furniture and gas barbeque. In-ground outdoor swimming pool onsite (seasonal).
First Upper Unit Sleeps 6 to 8 people:
- Bedroom 1 (Queen bed)
- Bedroom 2 (Queen bed)
- Bedroom 3 (Queen bed)
- Double sofa bed in living room
Second Lower Units sleeps 7 people:
- Bedroom 1 (King bed)
- Bedroom 2 (Queen bed)
- Bedroom 3 (twin bed plus double bed)
Third Unit Granny En-suite sleeps 2 people:
- Bedroom 1 (king bed)
(PRICES FOR THE THIRD UNIT EN-SUITE ARE- $660.00 to $780.00 per week off season $1050.00 per week peak season, surcharge on holiday weekends. Special pricing if booked with Upper or Lower units)
- Sleeps 17 people if you rent the entire cottage.
- Ausable River cottage is located on Highway 21 S in the town of Grand Bend.
- Located on the nature trail it is a 15 minute walk to the beach and Grand Bends main strip where all the shopping, mini golf, restaurants and bars are located.
- First Unit 369 Ontario Street Upper Level. The upper cottage is 1032 square feet.
- Hardwood floors throughout with ceramic tiled kitchen/bathroom.
- Large on site in ground, fenced in outdoor swimming pool (seasonal).
- You’ll find a large 42 inch cable television in living room. Living room has an expansive picture window overlooking the front yard providing a bright and airy feeling.
- Off of the living room is a fully equipped kitchen which contains fridge, stove, dishwasher, microwave oven and plenty of cupboard and counter space. There is a dining table indoors and another private dining area is available on your own private backyard pool view patio.
- There are 3 bedrooms decorated in lovely soft earth colors. Each room has a Queen size bed, dresser, and closet.
- Windows and patio doors provide a pool view from the kitchen and one bedroom.
- The other 2 bedrooms have a front yard view.
- Full modern bathroom with tub and shower.
- Central air conditioning upstairs.
- Enjoy the convenience of high speed internet connection. A coin operated laundry facility is just steps away.
- Treat your family to this cozy first unit cottage rental.
- Second Unit – 369 Ontario Street Lower Level. The lower cottage is 1032 square feet.
- Enjoy everything the above apartment has to offer.
- Ceramic tiled floors throughout with in floor heating.
- Spacious 3 bedrooms (1 Massive King Bed, 1 Queen Bed, 1 Single & Double Shared Room).
- Dressers and closets are in every room.
- Full kitchen with oven, stove top, fridge, microwave oven, and tons of cabinet space.
- Comes fully equipped with everything you will need for cooking and eating.
- Connecting to the kitchen is a large dining table. Or if you prefer the outdoors there is a large table outside on your personal patio.
- Full bathroom with bath/shower. Tons of room and storage space.
- A/C units in every room. Also has in floor heating for those chilly nights!
- Semi private outdoor swimming pool available (seasonal).
- This second unit has it all!
- Third En-suite 369 Ontario Street – Upper level. Large 460 square foot (suitable for 1 couple)
- Hardwood floors throughout with ceramic tiled kitchen/bathroom.
- The en-suite includes its own private entrance and there is an adjoining security door to first unit. Large bedroom with king size bed, large flat screen television, DVD player and high speed internet. Semi private outdoor swimming pool available (seasonal). There is a kitchenette kitchen table for 2 with microwave, bar fridge, coffee maker and toaster oven. Bathroom is a half bath with shower (no bathtub). Central air conditioning throughout this unit. Expansive large patio with gas barbeque and dining table opens to make a large adjoining patio to number First Unit (or keep it closed for your own private patio).
- Check-In: 4:30pm
- Check-Out: 10:30am
Brentwood CottagesBrentwood CottagesContact: Joan and Peter Karstens
Two luxury cottages just 10-minutes north of Grand Bend’s main intersection – one lake front, the other lake view. Simply walk down the steps to the sandy beach. Bayview Cottage is a 2-bedroom cottage that accommodates up to 4 people; master bedroom has king bed; second bedroom has queen bed. Full 4-piece bathroom with Jacuzzi tub. Upper Beach House accommodates up to 6 people: master suite offers king bed, walk-in closet, 4-piece bath with Jacuzzi tub. Second bedroom has queen and double bed with own bathroom. Both cottages are fully equipped and have A/C, cable TV/VCR/DVD and CD player, WiFi, laundry facilities, chaise lounges, Muskoka chairs, deck, patio and gas BBQ.
Brookside CottagesBrookside CottagesContact: Kevin or Wayne Misselbrook
Six cottages for rent in the heart of Grand Bend’s downtown with easy walking distance to restaurants, bars, shops and the Beach.
Grand Bend Riverfront CondoGrand Bend Riverfront CondoContact: Jeannette St. Jacques
Picture a relaxing week at the GrandBend Riverfront condo in Grand Bend sitting by the pool and exploring the many exciting amenities this beach town has to offer!
This freshly decorated upscale condo with it’s central riverfront location will spoil you! The large open concept main floor features a fully equipped kitchen, large dining area and living room with a large screen TV and patio doors leading onto the balcony with it’s amazing view of the Ausable River. Upstairs, you will find two large well furnished bedrooms, one with a wall mount large screen TV, as well as an office for that work you just had to get done!
Located on the river, the GrandBend Riverfront condo is a short walk from the Marina District with it’s great Restaurants, Art Galleries and Docks. Watch the boats sail up and down the river. Have a freshly caught fish dinner or just an ice cream cone. Grand Bend’s south beach is just a quick stroll from there. Also within walking distance is the Main Street with it’s many Cafes, casual dining establishments, shopping and night life.
GrandBend Riverfront condo is being offered for the first time ever this year, and is one of the few vacation rentals in the area that includes fresh linens and towels for your stay. Nice. Don’t hesitate!
- 2 Bathrooms
- 2 Bedrooms
- Queen pull out sofa
- 3 Large Screen TVs
- Air Conditioning
- Cable TV
- Linens Supplied
- Outdoor Pool
- Washer & Dryer
- Low Season (Until May 29 and after Sept 11): Weeks- $995
- High Season (May 29-Sep 11): Weeks- $1495
- Weekly rentals run from Saturday to Saturday.
- A $500 refundable security deposit is due upon booking
- The Grand Riverview rents to Families and Groups of Mature Adults Only.
Haus Roko Lakeview LoghouseHaus Roko Lakeview LoghouseContact: Roland & Kordula Juhnke
Located in Poplar Beach subdivision, just 4 minutes north of Grand Bend’s main intersection.
Welcome to “Haus Roko” on beautiful Lake Huron. Here you can relax all year, enjoying the beach in summer for swimming and sun tanning and in the other seasons for long quiet walks. Enjoy beautiful sunsets on our large, covered porch, a bon fire in the garden or playing with your children on the 1 acre property and the quiet streets.
Our cottage is a brand new 5 bedroom 4-season loghouse which sleeps 10 people. The cottage is child and family friendly and suitable for familiy vacation and reunions. We are petfriendly upon request.The beach is a short walk away with a private beach access about 200-300 m from the house.
Huron Shores CottagesHuron Shores CottagesContact: Susan Mills
Ontario’s West Coast is the perfect combination of beach, parks, shopping, theatre, art galleries, dining and leisure activities. Huron Shores Cottages are family-friendly, pet-friendly properties, lakeside properties with access to a quiet, private beach. When you walk through the door of either cottage, you enter a great room filled with sunlight and a direct view of the lake. Now you know you’re on vacation!
During July and August the cottages rent by the week only. There’s a maximum of 8 people per cottage.
Shades of Blue Cottage has three spacious bedrooms, a full 4-piece main bathroom and a 2-piece powder room. All bedroom windows face the lake, so you’ll wake up to glorious views and in the evening feel lovely cooling breezes to help you sleep. A new deck was added at the rear of the cottage in 2017, which is where you’ll find the BBQ and chairs for relaxing. A new staircase leading to the beach was constructed in 2017 making accessing the beach much easier. Cottage also offers full-size washing machine and dryer. This cottage was once a year-round home and is a heated, year-round cottage that also boasts a fireplace.
- Bedroom 1 – queen bed;
- Bedroom 2 – double and single beds;
- Bedroom 3 – queen and double beds
- BBQ & chimera
- 4-piece and 2-piece bathroom
- Laundry facilities
- Family friendly / pet friendly
- Private sandy beach
- Stairs to beach
Sandpiper Cottage is a quaint and cozy, classic Canadian cottage with a relaxed and casual feel. The compact kitchen is basic, yet offers full-size fridge, stove and microwave. The main part of the cottage has a two-piece bathroom (toilet and sink) and the bunkie offers a shower room (shower only) and small three-piece bathroom (shower, toilet, sink). For cooler evenings there’s a floor-to-ceiling wood fireplace and a large screen TV, satellite TV and WiFi so your family evenings will be relaxing and enjoyable. Rustic natural stairs provide access to the sandy beach.
- Bedroom 1 – bunkbeds with singles;
- Bedroom 2 – queen bed;
- Bedroom 3 – double bed
- Bedroom 4 – single over double bunkbed and additional single
- BBQ & firepit
- 3-piece, 2-piece and 1-piece bathroom (showers only)
- Family friendly / pet friendly
- Private sandy beach
- Stairs to beach
Pinery Bluff ChaletPinery Bluff ChaletContact: Stan Franjkovic
Reservations for Pinery Bluffs Chalet is managed by Bluewater Cottage Rentals
$2600 / Week in July & August / $600 /night with week and month discounts available