Grand Bend Parking Information
Click here to download a copy of the 2016 Grand Bend Parking Brochure, complete with parking lot descriptions, pricing and map.
Paid Parking Locations
Street Parking – Main Street West
There is metered parking on Main Street with a maximum time of 2 hours from 10am to 6pm on Statutory Holidays and weekends; and Noon to 5pm on weekdays. Parking is FREE before Noon and after 5pm on non-holiday weekdays. Parking is not permitted on Municipal streets within Grand Bend between 2am and 6am, except where allowed by permit.
Property owners may purchase 2 seasonal parking permits at the Municipal Office, 4 Ontario Street North for $30 each. Seasonal passes for parking lots are available for $130 and are valid from April 15 to November 1 each year.
Overnight parking is allowed with a seasonal parking pass in the North Beach, King Street, Mid Town and Ontario Street parking lots.
Beach Lots – Main Beach & North Beach
$4/hour or $20/day. Hours: 6am to 11pm. Credit cards accepted. Change machine available. Seasonal parking pass available for the east side of the North Beach Lot ($130). Overnight parking is allowed with a seasonal parking pass in the North Beach, King Street, Mid-Town and Ontario Street lots.
Town Lots – King Street & Mid-Town
King Street Lot (enter off King Street) & Mid Town Lot (enter off of Eilber Street). $3/hour or $15/day. Hours: 6am to 3am. Credit cards accepted. Change machine available. Seasonal parking pass with overnight parking privileges ($130).
FREE PARKING Lots – Ontario Street, Gill Road & Municipal Drive
- Ontario Street South lot (west side of Ontario Street south). Hours: 6am to 11pm. Seasonal parking pass with overnight parking access $130.
- Gill Road (corner of Gill Road & 81 Crescent Street). Hours: 6am to 11pm.
- Municipal Drive (behind Grand Bend Legion). Hours: 6am to 3am. Overnight parking passes available for $10 by contacting the Municipality’s By-Law Officers at 519-238-5246 (OPP Station on Main Street West).
Other FREE PARKING
Free street parking is available along 81 Crescent Street, Gill Road and River Road.
More Parking Information
- Boat Trailers: Parking for Boat Trailers is available in the Municipal Drive Lot behind the Grand Bend Legion and in the Ontario Street South lot.
- Handicap Parking: Please clearly display your handicap parking permit to enjoy FREE parking in any designated handicap parking spot.
- Parking is not allowed on Municipal streets from 2am to 6am, except when permitted by a permit.
- Seasonal Parking Permits: Property owners can buy two seasonal parking permits at the Municipal Office in Grand Bend at 4 Ontario Street North for $30 each.
- Seasonal Parking Passes: Cost $130 and are valid from April 15 to November 1 each year. Seasonal parking passes provide the holder with overnight parking privileges in the North Beach, King Street, Mid-Town and Ontario Street lots.
- Pay a Parking Ticket: Parking tickets can be paid at our Municipal office or online at http://www.lambtonshores.ca/en/living-here/parking.asp
- Parking Questions & Answers: Contact our By-Law Officers at 519-238-5246 or our staff at the Municipal Office in Grand Bend (519-238-8461 / Monday to Friday 8:30am to 4:30pm)