Year-round, area retailers offer everything you need, whether you’re a local resident, cottager, or area visitor. Beach-themed items are available just steps from the shoreline. Household and renovation materials and supplies, formal, designer and casual clothing, imported and domestic gifts and jewellery – are all available locally. Main shopping hubs include Exeter, Forest, Grand Bend and Bayfield. Jump to retail listings on this page.
Start operation after the Victoria Day Long Weekend and run weekly to the week prior to the Thanksgiving Long Weekend. The first market of 2017 is Friday, May 19 and the last of the season is Friday, October 13.
For Farm Gate locations in Lambton Shores, visit locallylambton.com. Farm Gate maps for Lambton County and Huron County can be picked-up at the Welcome Centre in Grand Bend.
- Wednesdays: Grand Bend Farmers’ Market, Colonial parking lot, 8am-1pm, grandbendfarmersmarket.ca.
- Thursdays: Exeter Farmers’ Market, Baldwin Street, 2pm-6pm, facebook.com/exeterfarmersmarket.
- Fridays: Forest Farmers’ Market, King Street, 8am-1pm. Bayfield Farmers’ Market, Clan Gregor Square, 3pm-7pm, bayfieldfarmersmarket.ca.
- Dashwood & Hensall Community Wide Yard Sales – May 20, 2017
- Town-Wide Yard Sale (Exeter) – June 17, 2017
- Bayfield Rummage Sale (Pioneer Park) – July 14, 2017
- Exeter Sidewalk Sale Days – July 20-22, 2017
- Bayfield Antiques & Collectibles – August 11-13, 2017
- Thanksgiving Market & Sidewalk Sale (Grand Bend) – October 9 & 10, 2017
- Lambton Fall Colour & Craft Festival – October 14 & 15, 2017
- Lucan Christmas Craft Show & Sale – November 3-5, 2017
- Christmas Comes Early (Grand Bend) – November 17-19, 2017
- Christmas in Bayfield – November 17-19, 2017
- Christmas Weekend (Exeter) – November 17-19, 2017
- Ladies Night (Forest) – November 30, 2017
This icon identifies Chamber Member places to shop.
UBU FashionsUBU FashionsContact: Janet Brown
Founded in 1991 by Alan Blau, UbU entered the fashion world as a tye-dye sweats and t-shirt company. In 1996, David Koral came aboard and combined both of their talents to form the UbU International Corporation.
From sweats and t-shirts, UbU began growing with the production of women’s pleated jackets and has since evolved into an ever expanding and interchangeable line of women’s travel apparel in the form of jackets, blouses, dresses, skirts, bags and more! Our garments have been made available through nearly 3000 specialty clothing boutiques, resort and luggage stores, and pro-shops throughout the United States. Additionally, several large name department stores also carry a variety of UbU styles. Many styles are hand pleated or textured and are ideal for packing and traveling. UbU garments are lightweight, yet still warm, wrinkle resistant and available in many solid colors as well as incredibly fun prints. Our customers can’t keep styles in stock!
UbU is an expressive women’s fashion line, designed for comfort, travel, flexibility and style, for women of all personalities. Each garment is unique, just like everyone who wears UbU. The company is built around a simple concept, “Promote positives in life, stay inspired and always be yourself!”