Year-round, area retailers offer everything you need, whether you’re a local resident, cottager, or area visitor. Beach-themed items are available just steps from the shoreline. Household and renovation materials and supplies, formal, designer and casual clothing, imported and domestic gifts and jewellery – are all available locally. Main shopping hubs include Exeter, Forest, Grand Bend and Bayfield. Jump to retail listings on this page.
Start operation after the Victoria Day Long Weekend and run weekly to the week prior to the Thanksgiving Long Weekend. The first market of 2017 is Friday, May 19 and the last of the season is Friday, October 13.
For Farm Gate locations in Lambton Shores, visit locallylambton.com. Farm Gate maps for Lambton County and Huron County can be picked-up at the Welcome Centre in Grand Bend.
- Wednesdays: Grand Bend Farmers’ Market, Colonial parking lot, 8am-1pm, grandbendfarmersmarket.ca.
- Thursdays: Exeter Farmers’ Market, Baldwin Street, 2pm-6pm, facebook.com/exeterfarmersmarket.
- Fridays: Forest Farmers’ Market, King Street, 8am-1pm. Bayfield Farmers’ Market, Clan Gregor Square, 3pm-7pm, bayfieldfarmersmarket.ca.
- Dashwood & Hensall Community Wide Yard Sales – May 20, 2017
- Town-Wide Yard Sale (Exeter) – June 17, 2017
- Bayfield Rummage Sale (Pioneer Park) – July 14, 2017
- Exeter Sidewalk Sale Days – July 20-22, 2017
- Bayfield Antiques & Collectibles – August 11-13, 2017
- Thanksgiving Market & Sidewalk Sale (Grand Bend) – October 9 & 10, 2017
- Lambton Fall Colour & Craft Festival – October 14 & 15, 2017
- Lucan Christmas Craft Show & Sale – November 3-5, 2017
- Christmas Comes Early (Grand Bend) – November 17-19, 2017
- Christmas in Bayfield – November 17-19, 2017
- Christmas Weekend (Exeter) – November 17-19, 2017
- Ladies Night (Forest) – November 30, 2017
This icon identifies Chamber Member places to shop.
Kazwear SwimwearKazwear SwimwearContact: Mike Atalah
Eighteen years ago, a young couple from London, Ontario realized something was missing in today’s retail industry and aspired to fill the void. Their vision was to create an environment where people of all shapes and sizes could feel comfortable shopping for a swimsuit. They believed that everyone should be able to find a swimsuit that not only fit well but fulfilled all of their swimming needs. The result was the birth of Kazwear Swimwear. We confidently pride ourselves in having A SUIT FOR EVERY “BODY”. This strong commitment to our customers is unwavering and is the core value in our stores.
The “FIT EXPERTS” at Kazwear Swimwear are real people who enjoy what they do and care about their customers. They undergo extensive training, not only on how to provide exceptional customer service, but also to offer suitable alternatives to make you look good and feel great when shopping with us.
We carry a wide array of styles and fabrics that will suit everybody from Size 6 – 26, including specialty cup sizes, post-mastectomy, performance wear, fun cruisewear and so much more. Visit your local Kazwear Swimwear location and give us the chance to show you that swimwear shopping doesn’t have to be a stressful experience.