Year-round, area retailers offer everything you need, whether you’re a local resident, cottager, or area visitor. Beach-themed items are available just steps from the shoreline. Household and renovation materials and supplies, formal, designer and casual clothing, imported and domestic gifts and jewellery – are all available locally. Main shopping hubs include Exeter, Forest, Grand Bend and Bayfield. Jump to retail listings on this page.
Start operation after the Victoria Day Long Weekend and run weekly to the week prior to the Thanksgiving Long Weekend. The first market of 2017 is Friday, May 19 and the last of the season is Friday, October 13.
For Farm Gate locations in Lambton Shores, visit locallylambton.com. Farm Gate maps for Lambton County and Huron County can be picked-up at the Welcome Centre in Grand Bend.
- Wednesdays: Grand Bend Farmers’ Market, Colonial parking lot, 8am-1pm, grandbendfarmersmarket.ca.
- Thursdays: Exeter Farmers’ Market, Baldwin Street, 2pm-6pm, facebook.com/exeterfarmersmarket.
- Fridays: Forest Farmers’ Market, King Street, 8am-1pm. Bayfield Farmers’ Market, Clan Gregor Square, 3pm-7pm, bayfieldfarmersmarket.ca.
- Dashwood & Hensall Community Wide Yard Sales – May 20, 2017
- Town-Wide Yard Sale (Exeter) – June 17, 2017
- Bayfield Rummage Sale (Pioneer Park) – July 14, 2017
- Exeter Sidewalk Sale Days – July 20-22, 2017
- Bayfield Antiques & Collectibles – August 11-13, 2017
- Thanksgiving Market & Sidewalk Sale (Grand Bend) – October 9 & 10, 2017
- Lambton Fall Colour & Craft Festival – October 14 & 15, 2017
- Lucan Christmas Craft Show & Sale – November 3-5, 2017
- Christmas Comes Early (Grand Bend) – November 17-19, 2017
- Christmas in Bayfield – November 17-19, 2017
- Christmas Weekend (Exeter) – November 17-19, 2017
- Ladies Night (Forest) – November 30, 2017
This icon identifies Chamber Member places to shop.
In Focus EyecareIn Focus EyecareContact: Dr. Gerry Day Marie Gilroy
Our team has over 110 years of combined eyecare experience and we know how to use it! In Focus transforms a regular eye exam into an interactive eye experience. Our experienced dispensers will help you select eyewear to meet your lifestyle.
Our “spec”tacular group doesn’t stop at good, we aspire to be the best! From the moment you step in our office, till the moment you leave we do everything within our “sights” to provide you with the best possible vision, eye health information and service. We’ll explain as we go, allowing you to understand the complete process, obtain the best possible vision, health of your eyes, and treatment options.
We do our homework to continually improve with weekly staff meetings and regular off site training. Just a few of the ways we keep up to date with eye related diseases, vision disorders, treatments, technology, frames, lenses, sunglasses, contacts and our commitment to “best in nation” service.
Be prepared to be Wowed!