Start operation after the Victoria Day Long Weekend and run weekly to the week prior to the Thanksgiving Long Weekend. The first market of 2017 is Friday, May 19 and the last of the season is Friday, October 13.
For Farm Gate locations in Lambton Shores, visit locallylambton.com. Farm Gate maps for Lambton County and Huron County can be picked-up at the Welcome Centre in Grand Bend.
- Wednesdays: Grand Bend Farmers’ Market, Colonial parking lot, 8am-1pm, grandbendfarmersmarket.ca.
- Thursdays: Exeter Farmers’ Market, Baldwin Street, 2pm-6pm, facebook.com/exeterfarmersmarket.
- Fridays: Forest Farmers’ Market, King Street, 8am-1pm. Bayfield Farmers’ Market, Clan Gregor Square, 3pm-7pm, bayfieldfarmersmarket.ca.
- Dashwood & Hensall Community Wide Yard Sales – May 20, 2017
- Town-Wide Yard Sale (Exeter) – June 17, 2017
- Bayfield Rummage Sale (Pioneer Park) – July 14, 2017
- Exeter Sidewalk Sale Days – July 20-22, 2017
- Bayfield Antiques & Collectibles – August 11-13, 2017
- Thanksgiving Market & Sidewalk Sale (Grand Bend) – October 9 & 10, 2017
- Lambton Fall Colour & Craft Festival – October 14 & 15, 2017
- Lucan Christmas Craft Show & Sale – November 3-5, 2017
- Christmas Comes Early (Grand Bend) – November 17-19, 2017
- Christmas in Bayfield – November 17-19, 2017
- Christmas Weekend (Exeter) – November 17-19, 2017
- Ladies Night (Forest) – November 30, 2017
This icon identifies Chamber Member places to shop.
Glass In MotionGlass In MotionContact: Sharon & Garry White
Glass in Motion is owned and operated by Sharon and Garry White. At our studios in Sauble Beach and Grand Bend you will find flame worked glass beads, fused jewellery and glass art. Our Hand Crafted glass creations make special one of a kind gifts for any occasion.
Our Family “FunShops” are designed to let people of all ages create their own fused glass suncatchers, wind chimes or pendants. Create with Us!
Our interest in glass art started when we visited a glass studio on Granville Island Vancouver, BC in 2005.
We were inspired by the beautiful colours and works of art achieved by the artisans. It did not take long for our journey into art glass to begin. After taking a beginning bead making class in Victoria we were hooked and set up a small workspace in our home. When we were not making beads, we were thinking about or talking about making beads. After much patience and practise, Glass in Motion was conceived.
Glass has become our passion. We never tire of its beauty and unpredictable nature. After years of making beads, we are still fascinated by this art, when we see our creations coming out of the kiln.
We draw our inspiration from the nature that surrounds us. Our studios are located on the shores of Lake Huron in Sauble Beach and Grand Bend Ontario.