Start operation after the Victoria Day Long Weekend and run weekly to the week prior to the Thanksgiving Long Weekend. The first market of 2017 is Friday, May 19 and the last of the season is Friday, October 13.
For Farm Gate locations in Lambton Shores, visit locallylambton.com. Farm Gate maps for Lambton County and Huron County can be picked-up at the Welcome Centre in Grand Bend.
- Wednesdays: Grand Bend Farmers’ Market, Colonial parking lot, 8am-1pm, grandbendfarmersmarket.ca.
- Thursdays: Exeter Farmers’ Market, Baldwin Street, 2pm-6pm, facebook.com/exeterfarmersmarket.
- Fridays: Forest Farmers’ Market, King Street, 8am-1pm. Bayfield Farmers’ Market, Clan Gregor Square, 3pm-7pm, bayfieldfarmersmarket.ca.
- Dashwood & Hensall Community Wide Yard Sales – May 20, 2017
- Town-Wide Yard Sale (Exeter) – June 17, 2017
- Bayfield Rummage Sale (Pioneer Park) – July 14, 2017
- Exeter Sidewalk Sale Days – July 20-22, 2017
- Bayfield Antiques & Collectibles – August 11-13, 2017
- Thanksgiving Market & Sidewalk Sale (Grand Bend) – October 9 & 10, 2017
- Lambton Fall Colour & Craft Festival – October 14 & 15, 2017
- Lucan Christmas Craft Show & Sale – November 3-5, 2017
- Christmas Comes Early (Grand Bend) – November 17-19, 2017
- Christmas in Bayfield – November 17-19, 2017
- Christmas Weekend (Exeter) – November 17-19, 2017
- Ladies Night (Forest) – November 30, 2017
This icon identifies Chamber Member places to shop.
Dark Horse Estate WineryDark Horse Estate WineryContact: Ashley Horlor
Dark Horse Estate Winery is a new fully integrated commercial estate winery, vineyard and agri-tourism facility. The new winery will be located directly beside the Huron Country Playhouse in South Huron and will create significant opportunities for enhancing and developing Huron County’s already strong and growing tourism industry. The goal is to attract new visitors for extended visits to Huron County through the creation and marketing of new culinary tourism experiences associated with wineries.
For the last few years, Huron County Economic Development Services and its partner, the Huron Business Development Corporation have been engaged in significant research into developing and promoting the County as a new wine region in Ontario. New projects are now being initiated and future plantings of vineyards and investments will continue after the inspired commitment to the launch of Dark Horse Estate Winery.
PHOTO AT RIGHT: Dark Horse Estate Winery Rasenberg family and partners gather for a photograph at the recent media event. Back Row (left to right): John Rasenberg, Dark Horse Estate Winery; Craig Horlor, Dark Horse Estate Winery; Mike Pullen, Huron County Economic Development Services; Murray Watson, Project Consultant; Roger Vail, Vailmount Vineyards Ltd.; Bill Krohn, WJK Architect. Front Row (left to right): Scott Rasenberg, Dark Horse Estate Winery; Sue Ann Rasenberg, Dark Horse Estate Winery; Ashley Horlor, Dark Horse Estate Winery; Murray Marshall, Project Consultant; Krista Hulshot, Veld Architect