Year-round, area retailers offer everything you need, whether you’re a local resident, cottager, or area visitor. Beach-themed items are available just steps from the shoreline. Household and renovation materials and supplies, formal, designer and casual clothing, imported and domestic gifts and jewellery – are all available locally. Main shopping hubs include Exeter
, Grand Bend and Bayfield
. Jump to retail listings on this page
Start operation after the Victoria Day Long Weekend and run weekly to the week prior to the Thanksgiving Long Weekend. The first market of 2017 is Friday, May 19 and the last of the season is Friday, October 13.
For Farm Gate locations in Lambton Shores, visit locallylambton.com. Farm Gate maps for Lambton County and Huron County can be picked-up at the Welcome Centre in Grand Bend.
- Wednesdays: Grand Bend Farmers’ Market, Colonial parking lot, 8am-1pm, grandbendfarmersmarket.ca.
- Thursdays: Exeter Farmers’ Market, Baldwin Street, 2pm-6pm, facebook.com/exeterfarmersmarket.
- Fridays: Forest Farmers’ Market, King Street, 8am-1pm. Bayfield Farmers’ Market, Clan Gregor Square, 3pm-7pm, bayfieldfarmersmarket.ca.
- Dashwood & Hensall Community Wide Yard Sales – May 20, 2017
- Town-Wide Yard Sale (Exeter) – June 17, 2017
- Bayfield Rummage Sale (Pioneer Park) – July 14, 2017
- Exeter Sidewalk Sale Days – July 20-22, 2017
- Bayfield Antiques & Collectibles – August 11-13, 2017
- Thanksgiving Market & Sidewalk Sale (Grand Bend) – October 9 & 10, 2017
- Lambton Fall Colour & Craft Festival – October 14 & 15, 2017
- Lucan Christmas Craft Show & Sale – November 3-5, 2017
- Christmas Comes Early (Grand Bend) – November 17-19, 2017
- Christmas in Bayfield – November 17-19, 2017
- Christmas Weekend (Exeter) – November 17-19, 2017
- Ladies Night (Forest) – November 30, 2017
This icon identifies Chamber Member places to shop.
From our farm to your freezer; this is the Whole Pig experience. We specialize in delivering a variety of high quality pork products directly to your home and supplying you with the tools and recipes to maximize your dining experience. Just new, you can pick up at the farm and order separate products. Also we now have fully cooked, ready to serve pulled pork and back ribs. Our pork is home grown at our farm near Dashwood, Ontario. We use the highest quality standards when raising our pork, which is obvious in the end product. Our pigs are fed corn, soybean meal, whey and a supplement which is fortified with essential vitamins, minerals and amino acids to optimize our pigs' health and nutrition.
Our packages come in a variety of sizes, with the smallest fitting into most fridge freezers. A quarter order gives 2 people, 2 meals a week for 6 months with at least 15 different meal options. (I Have No Idea What to Order Order) includes Roasts, Ribs, Steaks, Sausage, Bacon, Burgers, Pork Tenderloins, Chops and Hocks and specialty items like Porkerettes, Black Forest Ham, Peameal Bacon and Marinated Pork Chops — you get them all. FYI Porkerettes are awesome 100% Pork Meat Sticks
Remember, it is important to eat a balanced diet daily. Pork is an important part of this. Not only does pork supply you with essential vitamins and minerals- it is a lean source of protein and tastes really, really good. Pork has been misunderstood for a number of years when it comes to fat content. Did you know pork has 10 cuts that are lower than 6 grams of fat per 100 g serving? Or that Pork contains no trans or hydrogenated fats?
With The Whole Pig you will know how your food is raised, know it is butcher shop quality, and our ground pork, burgers and sausage are gluten free (Ingredients: our pork meat and spices).
Whether you choose the Quarter, Half or Whole Order, we can tailor a package to suit your lifestyle. We deliver and we stand behind our product. A package of our products in your freezer is like having your own personal meat counter available to you anytime. We look forward to serving you.