Year-round, area retailers offer everything you need, whether you’re a local resident, cottager, or area visitor. Beach-themed items are available just steps from the shoreline. Household and renovation materials and supplies, formal, designer and casual clothing, imported and domestic gifts and jewellery – are all available locally. Main shopping hubs include Exeter, Forest, Grand Bend and Bayfield. Jump to retail listings on this page.
Start operation after the Victoria Day Long Weekend and run weekly to the week prior to the Thanksgiving Long Weekend. The first market of 2017 is Friday, May 19 and the last of the season is Friday, October 13.
For Farm Gate locations in Lambton Shores, visit locallylambton.com. Farm Gate maps for Lambton County and Huron County can be picked-up at the Welcome Centre in Grand Bend.
- Wednesdays: Grand Bend Farmers’ Market, Colonial parking lot, 8am-1pm, grandbendfarmersmarket.ca.
- Thursdays: Exeter Farmers’ Market, Baldwin Street, 2pm-6pm, facebook.com/exeterfarmersmarket.
- Fridays: Forest Farmers’ Market, King Street, 8am-1pm. Bayfield Farmers’ Market, Clan Gregor Square, 3pm-7pm, bayfieldfarmersmarket.ca.
- Dashwood & Hensall Community Wide Yard Sales – May 20, 2017
- Town-Wide Yard Sale (Exeter) – June 17, 2017
- Bayfield Rummage Sale (Pioneer Park) – July 14, 2017
- Exeter Sidewalk Sale Days – July 20-22, 2017
- Bayfield Antiques & Collectibles – August 11-13, 2017
- Thanksgiving Market & Sidewalk Sale (Grand Bend) – October 9 & 10, 2017
- Lambton Fall Colour & Craft Festival – October 14 & 15, 2017
- Lucan Christmas Craft Show & Sale – November 3-5, 2017
- Christmas Comes Early (Grand Bend) – November 17-19, 2017
- Christmas in Bayfield – November 17-19, 2017
- Christmas Weekend (Exeter) – November 17-19, 2017
- Ladies Night (Forest) – November 30, 2017
This icon identifies Chamber Member places to shop.
Stone House Brewing CompanyStone House Brewing CompanyContact: Michael Corrie
Stone House Pilsner is a true Czech Pilsner beer. Crystal clear and deep golden in colour. A very crisp, clean approachable and refreshing pilsner with light straw grass and mild malt grain finish. Only the best SAAZ hopsare used in the brewing of this beer to compliment its flavour and aroma. Exceptionally easy drinking Czech Pilsner with good levels of bitterness.
Stone House Brewing Company is a small charming brewery nestled in Huron County, five kilometres east of Bayfield. The Stone Houe Brewing Company brews Pilsners under the watchful eyes of German-trained Brewmaster.
As local craft beers have become all the rage, drinking beer has become more of a social event. Our tasting room is designed to create a memorable experience for your palate and your social gathering.
Our German-style beer is brewed with top quality ingredients. Our Canadian two-row malted barley is one of the finest in the world. Our SAAZ hops trace their heritage back to the “noble” hops of Czechoslovakia and our water comes from a 250-foot deep well.