Your Needs – Our Business Professionals
The region is well serviced by business professionals. Whether you’re looking for a lawyer and real estate agent to close a deal, or construction firm to build your dream home or cottage, handyman or interior decorator to spruce up your home or cottage, or doctor, dentist, chiropractor or registered massage therapist for your health and well-being, or laundry mat, or automotive services, you’ll find them all locally.
Free WiFi is available at public libraries and these establishments:
- AkSence (Grand Bend)
- Aunt Gussie’s Country Dining (Grand Bend)
- Crabby Joe’s (Exeter)
- Denny’s Drive-In (Grand Bend)
- Eddington’s (Exeter)
- Grandpa Jimmy’s Scottish Bakery (Grand Bend)
- Oakwood Resort restaurants (Grand Bend)
- Pinery Provincial Park’s Visitor Centre (Grand Bend)
- Port Franks Yacht Club (Port Franks)
- Smackwater Jack’s Taphouse (Grand Bend)
- The Colonial (Grand Bend)
- Tim Hortons (multiple locations)
This icon identifies Chamber Member places to obtain services.
The Shores Recreation CentreThe Shores Recreation Centre
Arena: 1 NHL size rink (200ft x 85ft). Seating capacity of 700, standing room for several hundred more. Walking track free to anyone. Ice can be rented for private parties/functions. Concrete pad has a capacity of 1200 and can be rented out for trade shows, summer sports and other special events. Concession Booth. Gymnasium: 1 full size basketball, volleyball and badminton court. Can be split into 2 by a curtain wall. Suncor Wellness Centre (upper level): Operated by the YMCA of Sarnia-Lambton. 2 Meeting rooms: Upper room has a capacity of 8, Lower room has a capacity of 30. Tables and chairs provided. Municipal Office (upper level).