Your Needs – Our Business Professionals
The region is well serviced by business professionals. Whether you’re looking for a lawyer and real estate agent to close a deal, or construction firm to build your dream home or cottage, handyman or interior decorator to spruce up your home or cottage, or doctor, dentist, chiropractor or registered massage therapist for your health and well-being, or laundry mat, or automotive services, you’ll find them all locally.
Free WiFi is available at public libraries and these establishments:
- AkSence (Grand Bend)
- Aunt Gussie’s Country Dining (Grand Bend)
- Crabby Joe’s (Exeter)
- Denny’s Drive-In (Grand Bend)
- Eddington’s (Exeter)
- Grandpa Jimmy’s Scottish Bakery (Grand Bend)
- Oakwood Resort restaurants (Grand Bend)
- Pinery Provincial Park’s Visitor Centre (Grand Bend)
- Port Franks Yacht Club (Port Franks)
- Smackwater Jack’s Taphouse (Grand Bend)
- The Colonial (Grand Bend)
- Tim Hortons (multiple locations)
This icon identifies Chamber Member places to obtain services.
Straightline CollisionStraightline CollisionContact: Don Stuckless
We celebrated 25 years in business September 2016! A lot has happened since that opening day seemingly so long ago! Many changes have come to the trade and we’re proud to say we have stayed in tune and up to date to meet all the challenges.
Change is constant and we have the kept our team updated in all necessary training to meet your every day needs. This trade has become exciting as we see all the new developments and expect many more. We will be here to serve our customers for many more to come.
We thank all our customers for their loyalty and it has been our pleasure to serve you with your auto body needs!