Your Needs – Our Business Professionals
The region is well serviced by business professionals. Whether you’re looking for a lawyer and real estate agent to close a deal, or construction firm to build your dream home or cottage, handyman or interior decorator to spruce up your home or cottage, or doctor, dentist, chiropractor or registered massage therapist for your health and well-being, or laundry mat, or automotive services, you’ll find them all locally.
Free WiFi is available at public libraries and these establishments:
- AkSence (Grand Bend)
- Aunt Gussie’s Country Dining (Grand Bend)
- Crabby Joe’s (Exeter)
- Denny’s Drive-In (Grand Bend)
- Eddington’s (Exeter)
- Grandpa Jimmy’s Scottish Bakery (Grand Bend)
- Oakwood Resort restaurants (Grand Bend)
- Pinery Provincial Park’s Visitor Centre (Grand Bend)
- Port Franks Yacht Club (Port Franks)
- Smackwater Jack’s Taphouse (Grand Bend)
- The Colonial (Grand Bend)
- Tim Hortons (multiple locations)
This icon identifies Chamber Member places to obtain services.
Rotary Club of Grand BendRotary Club of Grand BendContact: Cam Taylor
If you are looking for a way to serve your community in an atmosphere of camaraderie and goodwill, this could be one of the most rewarding decisions you will ever make.
A few local initiatives:
Rotary Nature Trail, Grand Bend Beach Enhancement, Grand Bend School Playground, Grand Bend Medical Centre, Local school literacy projects, Von Palliative Care, Clean Water Now, Grand Bend Library, Soccer Field Pavilion, 2001 Summer Games.
Polio eradication worldwide, Shelterbox relief Haiti, Orphanage Aid Philippines, International Youth Exchanges, Schools & Orphanages South Africa, Unavoidable Blindness Mexico, Cataract Surgery India.