Your Needs – Our Business Professionals
The region is well serviced by business professionals. Whether you’re looking for a lawyer and real estate agent to close a deal, or construction firm to build your dream home or cottage, handyman or interior decorator to spruce up your home or cottage, or doctor, dentist, chiropractor or registered massage therapist for your health and well-being, or laundry mat, or automotive services, you’ll find them all locally.
Free WiFi is available at public libraries and these establishments:
- AkSence (Grand Bend)
- Aunt Gussie’s Country Dining (Grand Bend)
- Crabby Joe’s (Exeter)
- Denny’s Drive-In (Grand Bend)
- Eddington’s (Exeter)
- Grandpa Jimmy’s Scottish Bakery (Grand Bend)
- Oakwood Resort restaurants (Grand Bend)
- Pinery Provincial Park’s Visitor Centre (Grand Bend)
- Port Franks Yacht Club (Port Franks)
- Smackwater Jack’s Taphouse (Grand Bend)
- The Colonial (Grand Bend)
- Tim Hortons (multiple locations)
This icon identifies Chamber Member places to obtain services.
Probus WomenProbus Women
PROBUS is an association of active retirees who join together in clubs. Its basic purpose is to provide its members with regular opportunities to keep their minds active, expand their interests and to enjoy the fellowship of new friends.
We meet at the Royal Canadian Legion in Grand Bend on the second Tuesday of each month at 9.30 am. Members of other Probus groups are welcome to attend the meetings. If your interested in joining us, please call our membership chair Susan Trumper at 238- 5516. President for 2009-2010: Dinah Taylor.