Your Needs – Our Business Professionals
The region is well serviced by business professionals. Whether you’re looking for a lawyer and real estate agent to close a deal, or construction firm to build your dream home or cottage, handyman or interior decorator to spruce up your home or cottage, or doctor, dentist, chiropractor or registered massage therapist for your health and well-being, or laundry mat, or automotive services, you’ll find them all locally.
Free WiFi is available at public libraries and these establishments:
- AkSence (Grand Bend)
- Aunt Gussie’s Country Dining (Grand Bend)
- Crabby Joe’s (Exeter)
- Denny’s Drive-In (Grand Bend)
- Eddington’s (Exeter)
- Grandpa Jimmy’s Scottish Bakery (Grand Bend)
- Oakwood Resort restaurants (Grand Bend)
- Pinery Provincial Park’s Visitor Centre (Grand Bend)
- Port Franks Yacht Club (Port Franks)
- Smackwater Jack’s Taphouse (Grand Bend)
- The Colonial (Grand Bend)
- Tim Hortons (multiple locations)
This icon identifies Chamber Member places to obtain services.
Port Franks Garden ClubPort Franks Garden Club
The Port Franks Garden Club is a community-based, non-profit group, devoted to sharing a passion for gardening and nature. The purpose of the Club shall be to provide a welcoming atmosphere for all who enjoy gardening, to stimulate the knowledge and love of gardening, to encourage caring environmental stewardship and to pursue these goals in harmony with nature. The Port Franks Garden Club welcomes everyone to their monthly meetings – you do not have to be a member to attend. Click here to view Biology, Tagging & Migration of the Monarch Butterfly flyer for the March 17, 2015 meeting.