Your Needs – Our Business Professionals
The region is well serviced by business professionals. Whether you’re looking for a lawyer and real estate agent to close a deal, or construction firm to build your dream home or cottage, handyman or interior decorator to spruce up your home or cottage, or doctor, dentist, chiropractor or registered massage therapist for your health and well-being, or laundry mat, or automotive services, you’ll find them all locally.
Free WiFi is available at public libraries and these establishments:
- AkSence (Grand Bend)
- Aunt Gussie’s Country Dining (Grand Bend)
- Crabby Joe’s (Exeter)
- Denny’s Drive-In (Grand Bend)
- Eddington’s (Exeter)
- Grandpa Jimmy’s Scottish Bakery (Grand Bend)
- Oakwood Resort restaurants (Grand Bend)
- Pinery Provincial Park’s Visitor Centre (Grand Bend)
- Port Franks Yacht Club (Port Franks)
- Smackwater Jack’s Taphouse (Grand Bend)
- The Colonial (Grand Bend)
- Tim Hortons (multiple locations)
This icon identifies Chamber Member places to obtain services.
Lambton Shores Nature TrailsLambton Shores Nature Trails
The Lambton Shores Nature Trails (LSNT) was founded October 2011 by a group of nature and hiking enthusiasts. It is a volunteer organization dedicated to upgrade and maintain existing Nature Trails and help build other community trails and connector trails in Lambton Shores & Vicinity with a wide range of partners. If you’re interested in getting involved as a volunteer, trail hike leader, sponsor, fundraiser, educator or simply a hiker, please come out to one of our meetings or contact us.
Meetings are held every second Thursday from 7-9pm at the Lambton Heritage Museum on Highway 21. Everyone is welcome!