Your Needs – Our Business Professionals
The region is well serviced by business professionals. Whether you’re looking for a lawyer and real estate agent to close a deal, or construction firm to build your dream home or cottage, handyman or interior decorator to spruce up your home or cottage, or doctor, dentist, chiropractor or registered massage therapist for your health and well-being, or laundry mat, or automotive services, you’ll find them all locally.
Free WiFi is available at public libraries and these establishments:
- AkSence (Grand Bend)
- Aunt Gussie’s Country Dining (Grand Bend)
- Crabby Joe’s (Exeter)
- Denny’s Drive-In (Grand Bend)
- Eddington’s (Exeter)
- Grandpa Jimmy’s Scottish Bakery (Grand Bend)
- Oakwood Resort restaurants (Grand Bend)
- Pinery Provincial Park’s Visitor Centre (Grand Bend)
- Port Franks Yacht Club (Port Franks)
- Smackwater Jack’s Taphouse (Grand Bend)
- The Colonial (Grand Bend)
- Tim Hortons (multiple locations)
This icon identifies Chamber Member places to obtain services.
Lambton Shores Communities In BloomLambton Shores Communities In Bloom
Communities in Bloom is a Canadian non-profit organization committed to fostering civic pride, environmental responsibility and beautification through community involvement and the challenge of a national program, with focus on the promotion and value of green spaces in urban settings. The Lambton Shores Communities in Bloom focuses on the Municipality of Lambton shores and the beautification of the area.