Your Needs – Our Business Professionals
The region is well serviced by business professionals. Whether you’re looking for a lawyer and real estate agent to close a deal, or construction firm to build your dream home or cottage, handyman or interior decorator to spruce up your home or cottage, or doctor, dentist, chiropractor or registered massage therapist for your health and well-being, or laundry mat, or automotive services, you’ll find them all locally.
Free WiFi is available at public libraries and these establishments:
- AkSence (Grand Bend)
- Aunt Gussie’s Country Dining (Grand Bend)
- Crabby Joe’s (Exeter)
- Denny’s Drive-In (Grand Bend)
- Eddington’s (Exeter)
- Grandpa Jimmy’s Scottish Bakery (Grand Bend)
- Oakwood Resort restaurants (Grand Bend)
- Pinery Provincial Park’s Visitor Centre (Grand Bend)
- Port Franks Yacht Club (Port Franks)
- Smackwater Jack’s Taphouse (Grand Bend)
- The Colonial (Grand Bend)
- Tim Hortons (multiple locations)
This icon identifies Chamber Member places to obtain services.
Lambton College Community Employment ServicesLambton College Community Employment ServicesContact: Kelly Ainsworth
Working under the new Employment Ontario Employment Services model, our goal is to provide a one stop access point for comprehensive, client centered employment related services to residents of the Lambton County Community. Our trained professional consultants have the knowledge and expertise to assist you in your search for a job or a new employee.
Lambton College Community Employment Services is funded in part by the Government of Canada and is available to all residents of Lambton County. Some of the FREE services we provide are:
- Access to computers, fax and photocopy services
- Basic Workplace Safety and WHMIS certification
- Job search assistance with access to daily job postings
- Job matching and job placement opportunities
- Resume, cover letter, interview skills assistance.
Walk-ins welcome. Monday to Friday: 8:30am – 4:30pm. Wednesdays open until 7pm.