Your Needs – Our Business Professionals
The region is well serviced by business professionals. Whether you’re looking for a lawyer and real estate agent to close a deal, or construction firm to build your dream home or cottage, handyman or interior decorator to spruce up your home or cottage, or doctor, dentist, chiropractor or registered massage therapist for your health and well-being, or laundry mat, or automotive services, you’ll find them all locally.
Free WiFi is available at public libraries and these establishments:
- AkSence (Grand Bend)
- Aunt Gussie’s Country Dining (Grand Bend)
- Crabby Joe’s (Exeter)
- Denny’s Drive-In (Grand Bend)
- Eddington’s (Exeter)
- Grandpa Jimmy’s Scottish Bakery (Grand Bend)
- Oakwood Resort restaurants (Grand Bend)
- Pinery Provincial Park’s Visitor Centre (Grand Bend)
- Port Franks Yacht Club (Port Franks)
- Smackwater Jack’s Taphouse (Grand Bend)
- The Colonial (Grand Bend)
- Tim Hortons (multiple locations)
This icon identifies Chamber Member places to obtain services.
The mandate of the Huron Tourism Association is to develop and target cost-effective and result-oriented tourism strategies designed to market the Huron County tourism industry. Being a membership-based action organization, members have equal input into association business and can voice their ideas and concerns at our regular meetings.Tourism represents one of the 4 pillars of the Huron County economy, along with agriculture, manufacturing and culture. The Huron Tourism Association is dedicated to further developing the Huron County tourism industry in order to foster new businesses and employment opportunities, economic and community development, as well as a stronger business environment for all of the County of Huron.