Your Needs – Our Business Professionals
The region is well serviced by business professionals. Whether you’re looking for a lawyer and real estate agent to close a deal, or construction firm to build your dream home or cottage, handyman or interior decorator to spruce up your home or cottage, or doctor, dentist, chiropractor or registered massage therapist for your health and well-being, or laundry mat, or automotive services, you’ll find them all locally.
Free WiFi is available at public libraries and these establishments:
- AkSence (Grand Bend)
- Aunt Gussie’s Country Dining (Grand Bend)
- Crabby Joe’s (Exeter)
- Denny’s Drive-In (Grand Bend)
- Eddington’s (Exeter)
- Grandpa Jimmy’s Scottish Bakery (Grand Bend)
- Oakwood Resort restaurants (Grand Bend)
- Pinery Provincial Park’s Visitor Centre (Grand Bend)
- Port Franks Yacht Club (Port Franks)
- Smackwater Jack’s Taphouse (Grand Bend)
- The Colonial (Grand Bend)
- Tim Hortons (multiple locations)
This icon identifies Chamber Member places to obtain services.
Grand Bend Recreation CentreGrand Bend Recreation Centre
Located at the Grand Bend Public School. Grand Bend Gymnasium has a capacity of 200. Equipment supplied: floor hockey sticks, basketballs, volleyballs, hoola hoops, badminton racquets, benches, tables and chairs. Great for sporting events or large meetings. Community Room has a capacity of 40. Small kitchen: stove, fridge, microwave, dishes for up to 40 people. Room dividers, overhead screen, tables and chairs. Also functions as a nursery school room. Great for small meetings, small dinners, classes and information sessions.