Your Needs – Our Business Professionals
The region is well serviced by business professionals. Whether you’re looking for a lawyer and real estate agent to close a deal, or construction firm to build your dream home or cottage, handyman or interior decorator to spruce up your home or cottage, or doctor, dentist, chiropractor or registered massage therapist for your health and well-being, or laundry mat, or automotive services, you’ll find them all locally.
Free WiFi is available at public libraries and these establishments:
- AkSence (Grand Bend)
- Aunt Gussie’s Country Dining (Grand Bend)
- Crabby Joe’s (Exeter)
- Denny’s Drive-In (Grand Bend)
- Eddington’s (Exeter)
- Grandpa Jimmy’s Scottish Bakery (Grand Bend)
- Oakwood Resort restaurants (Grand Bend)
- Pinery Provincial Park’s Visitor Centre (Grand Bend)
- Port Franks Yacht Club (Port Franks)
- Smackwater Jack’s Taphouse (Grand Bend)
- The Colonial (Grand Bend)
- Tim Hortons (multiple locations)
This icon identifies Chamber Member places to obtain services.
Grand Bend Optimist ClubGrand Bend Optimist Club
Grand Bend chapter of the Optimists service club.. President: Brian Roberts.
The Grand Bend Optimist Club organizes the annual Drive ‘N Jive event held in Grand Bend as a fundraiser for the Club’s activities. The Committee Co-Chairs are Greg and Sharon Vanhevel and they can be reached at firstname.lastname@example.org or 519-238-5313. Drive n Jive tickets may be purchased at the Welcome Centre in Grand Bend or call 519-238-2001.