Your Needs – Our Business Professionals
The region is well serviced by business professionals. Whether you’re looking for a lawyer and real estate agent to close a deal, or construction firm to build your dream home or cottage, handyman or interior decorator to spruce up your home or cottage, or doctor, dentist, chiropractor or registered massage therapist for your health and well-being, or laundry mat, or automotive services, you’ll find them all locally.
Free WiFi is available at public libraries and these establishments:
- AkSence (Grand Bend)
- Aunt Gussie’s Country Dining (Grand Bend)
- Crabby Joe’s (Exeter)
- Denny’s Drive-In (Grand Bend)
- Eddington’s (Exeter)
- Grandpa Jimmy’s Scottish Bakery (Grand Bend)
- Oakwood Resort restaurants (Grand Bend)
- Pinery Provincial Park’s Visitor Centre (Grand Bend)
- Port Franks Yacht Club (Port Franks)
- Smackwater Jack’s Taphouse (Grand Bend)
- The Colonial (Grand Bend)
- Tim Hortons (multiple locations)
This icon identifies Chamber Member places to obtain services.
Donnelly & Murphy has been serving the needs of the residents and businesses of Southwestern Ontario since 1930.
- Michael Donnelly: Criminal Law, Estates
- Patrick Murphy: Personal Injury, Insurance Defence and Mediations.
- Gregory F. Stewart: Municipal & Planning, Labour & Employment, Civil Litigation, Corporate & Business Law, Family Law, Estates, Appeals, Mediation & Arbitration
- Sheryl Feagan: Family, Wills, Estates & Estate Litigation.
- Stacy Mullen: Real Estate, Family Law, Corporate/Commercial.
- Philip Smith: Civil Litigation, Personal Injury, Insurance Litigation.
Our Clients and Our Community
Donnelly & Murphy was established in 1930 by Frank Donnelly, K.C. He worked as a sole practitioner until his son, Jim Donnelly, came to practice with him in 1955. In 1959 they were joined by Dan Murphy and the firm has thereafter been called, “Donnelly & Murphy”.
Donnelly & Murphy has been serving the needs of the residents and businesses of Southwestern Ontario since 1930. We practice in all areas of the law with a special emphasis on Civil Litigation, Real Estate, Family Law, Municipal Law, Criminal Law, Estates, Corporate & Business Law.
- Administrative and Regulatory Law
- Alternative Dispute Resolution
- Auto Accident Law
- Business and Corporate Law
- Civil Litigation
- Child Custody Law
- Child Protection
- Commercial Litigation
- Criminal Law
- Divorce Law
- Estate Litigation
- Family Law
- Insurance Litigation
- Labour and Employment
- Municipal and Planning Law
- Personal Injury and Disability
- Real Estate
- Wills and Estates
- Wrongful Death Law