Your Needs – Our Business Professionals
The region is well serviced by business professionals. Whether you’re looking for a lawyer and real estate agent to close a deal, or construction firm to build your dream home or cottage, handyman or interior decorator to spruce up your home or cottage, or doctor, dentist, chiropractor or registered massage therapist for your health and well-being, or laundry mat, or automotive services, you’ll find them all locally.
Free WiFi is available at public libraries and these establishments:
- AkSence (Grand Bend)
- Aunt Gussie’s Country Dining (Grand Bend)
- Crabby Joe’s (Exeter)
- Denny’s Drive-In (Grand Bend)
- Eddington’s (Exeter)
- Grandpa Jimmy’s Scottish Bakery (Grand Bend)
- Oakwood Resort restaurants (Grand Bend)
- Pinery Provincial Park’s Visitor Centre (Grand Bend)
- Port Franks Yacht Club (Port Franks)
- Smackwater Jack’s Taphouse (Grand Bend)
- The Colonial (Grand Bend)
- Tim Hortons (multiple locations)
This icon identifies Chamber Member places to obtain services.
Clean QueenClean QueenContact: Lydia Loyens
Clean Queen is a maintenance organization that deals with housekeeping, grounds keeping, winter maintenance and much more. The business is experienced, extremely organized, and meticulous with a high attention to detail. Clean Queen is available for residential and commercial cleaning.
Clean Queen also offers cottage turnover cleaning, one-time cleaning, spring and fall cleaning, special occasions, open house cleaning, weekly or monthly cleaning, move-in or move-out, winter maintenance checks, and much more.