Take To The Lanes
Looking to take it easy after an action-packed day or seeking rainy-day activities? Hit the lanes at Town & Country Bowling Lanes (Main Street, Zurich). Family-friendly 5-pin bowling can include glow-in-the-dark fun! Call 519-236-4923 or visit townandcountrybowling.com.
Get a Jump on Your Day
Maintain your fitness routine away from home at one of the area’s gyms.
- Birch Bark Trailer Park (Grand Bend): Gym passes and memberships available to non-park visitors. birchbarkcamping.com, 519-238-8256, 36501 Dashwood Rd. (County Rd. 83).
- Oakwood Resort (Grand Bend): Drop-in, monthly and seasonal gym, pool and fitness class passes. oakwoodresort.ca/fitness-oakwood, 519-238-2324, 70671 Hwy. 21.
- Rock Glen Campground Fitness Centre (Arkona): Day passes and specially-priced summer passes available. rockglen.com, 800- 265-7597, 8685 Rock Glen Rd.
- YMCA Fitness Centre (Forest): Inside the Shores Recreation Centre. Adult and student priced day passes available. ymcaswo.ca, 519-786-9622, 7883 Amtelecom Pky. There’s also a large YMCA in Goderich at the Maitland Recreation Centre, 190 Suncoast Dr. E.
Just in case the weather isn’t perfect, you have options! There are indoor pools in Grand Bend and Arkona. Pricing and guidelines vary.
• Oakwood Inn Resort, Spa & Golf: OakwoodResort.ca | 519-238-2324 | 70671 Highway 21.
• Pine Dale Motor Inn: PineDale.on.ca | 519-238-2231 | 107 Ontario St. S., Grand Bend
• Rock Glen Family Resort: RockGlen.com |800- 265-7597 | 8685 Rock Glen Rd., Arkona