The area boasts more than a dozen golf courses with lush fairways and great greens 5 minutes to 45 minutes from the beach! Why not create your own “Highway 21 Golf Tour” starting with Indian Hills Golf Course, known for its diabolical hills and challenging holes and work your way northwards to Sunset Golf Course in Goderich. Along the way, you could play an additional twelve courses – all with various characteristics to challenge every level of golfer.
Look for stay and play packages, kids’ camps, twilight specials, local leagues and tournaments.
- Arkona Fairways Golf Course, Arkona – 8562 Townsend Line, 519-333-6446, arkonafairways.com.
- Bayview Golf Club**, St. Joseph – 72538 Bluewater Hwy., 519-236-4030, bayviewgolfclub.ca.
- Forest Golf & Country Club, Forest – 102 Main St. S., 1-800-265-0214, golfforest.com.
- Indian Hills Golf Club, Lambton Shores – 6991 Lakeshore Rd., 519-786-5505, indianhillsgolf.ca.
- Ironwood Golf Club**, Exeter – 70969 Morrison Line, 519-235-1521, ironwood.net.
- Oakwood Inn Resort & Golf Club**, Grand Bend – 70671 Bluewater Hwy., 519-238-2324, oakwoodresort.ca.
- Sand Hills Golf Resort*, Thedford – 9767 Port Franks Rd., 519-243-1800, golfsandhill.ca.
- Sawmill Creek Golf Club**, Camlachie – 3790 Lakeshore Rd., 519-899-GOLF, sawmill-creek.com.
- Seaforth Golf Club**, Seaforth – 42990 Front Rd., 519-522-0985, seaforthgolf.com.
- Sunset Golf Club**, Goderich – 33937 Golf Course Rd. , 519-524-8047, sunsetgolfclub.com.
- Widder Station Golf and Country Club, Thedford – 8395 Decker Rd., 519-296-4653, widderstation.com.
- Bluewater Golf Course, Bayfield – 77416 Bluewater Hwy., 519-482-7197, bluewatergolfandcamp.ca
- Exeter Golf Club, Centralia – 40374 Kirkton Rd., 519-235-1517, exetergolfclub.ca
There’s one mini putt venue located on Main Street West in Grand Bend. A second can be found at Gold Coast Landscaping, 75526 Bluewater Hwy. in Bayfield.