- This event has passed.
Christmas in Bayfield
November 17 - November 19
Christmas in Bayfield is celebrating it’s 25th Anniversary! To celebrate we’re throwing the biggest, longest holiday celebration ever!
Join us in the village on Nov 18-20th for our traditional Christmas In Bayfield event!
Then return AGAIN and AGAIN, because Bayfield will be hosting exciting events every weekend until New Years Eve!
- 5pm – Wear your Ugly Holiday Sweater in the Village
- 6-8pm – Annual Poinsettia Festival at Huron Ridge Acres
- 7pm – Tree Lighting Ceremony in Clan Gregor Square
- 7pm – Santa Arrives
- 8pm – Agricultural Society Holiday Wreath Sales
- Late Night – Holiday Shopping on Main Street
- 10am-4pm – Agricultural Society Holiday Wreath Sales
- 11am – Santa Clauss Parade on Main Street
- After Parade – Gingerbread Cookie Decorating at Bayfield Library
- After Parade – Horse Drawn Carriage Rides on Main Street
- 1-3pm – Enjoy the Living Snow Globe (weather permitting)
- 1:30pm – Relics 50+ Hockey Tournament at Bayfield Arena
- 1:30pm – Glee Sisters – Charlie Brown Christmas at Town Hall
- 3pm – Glee Sisters – Charlie Brown Christmas at Town Hall
- 5pm – Annual Poinsettia Festival at Huron Ridge Acres
- All Day – Holiday shopping on Main Street
- All Day – Horse Drawn Carriage Rides on Main Street
- 1pm – Guided Hike at the Sawmill Trail
- 1-3pm – Holiday skating at Bayfield Arena